Looking for some affordable ideas to add your own personal touch to your big day? For me, the easiest way to add your own personal stamp on your home without spending a lot of cash is to make yourself something crafty. Read our DIY wedding ideas bellow for inspiration…
1. Make an ancient look wood mobile for your vintage and woodland wedding.
2. DIY paper flower projects are elegant, beautiful and yet still creative. There are so many kinds and so many ways to incorporate them into your wedding. From bouquets, to centerpieces, to boutonnieres, to backdrops, Try your favorite of these DIY paper flower projects to accent your weddings!
Source & Tutorial : Photo via Google Image / Watercolor Paper Flower/ Paper Flower Pomanders/ Paper Flower Medallion / Tissue Paper and Tulle Flower / Kusudama Paper Flower / Cupcake Wrapper Paper Peonies /Swirly-Paper-Flowers/Crepe Paper Flowers
3. DIY sea glass mason jar candle holders for your beach weddings
4. The great thing about making your own candle holders is that you are free to design them in any way.You can make your very own personalized candle holders to match your unique wedding style
Source & Tutorial : Corn Husk Votive Candle Holder /Glitter Votive Candle Holders /Dyed Wheat Tea Lights/Twig Votive Candle Holders /Blace Lace Wrapped Candle Holder /Birch Bark Candle Holder/ Cinnamon Stick Votive Candle Holder / Beaded Candle Holders / Colorful Painted Candle Holders
5. This amazing DIY mason jar chandelier is not only great for weddings, but also fabulous for home decoration.
6. DIY Mondrian Mason Jar