Ladders are one of popular and cost effective ways to consider for a special and unique vintage wedding décor. You can use a ladder as a backdrop for your photo shoot, as a stylish desserts display or even make an gorgeous arch from it! In this post we have rounded up 25 creative wedding ideas to use vintage ladders as part of your wedding decor.Get inspired by the adorable ideas below!
1.Make stunning vintage chandelier decor hanging over your wedding table, decorate it with flowers , greenery, twigs, mason jars with candles for different styles
2. Use vintage ladders for wedding favor display as well as stylish vintage and rustic wedding decor.
via Bespoke Becor
3. Create a special wedding welcome sign decor and direction sign decor with the help of a vintage ladder
via Google Image
4. Display the wedding timetable, seating chart, and love dialogues with vintage ladders
via Google Image
via Wedding Chicks
5. DIY a work of art to wow your guests on your wedding party with vintage ladders decorated with flowers , vintage lanterns , candles , flower vase and other vintage things.
via Love My Dress
via Mod Wedding
6. Exchange your vows under a rustic and vintage themed ladder arch.
via Quirky Parties
7. Use a vintage ladder as a photo prop when taking your wedding photos.
via Happy Wedd
via Wedding Colors
8. Display your family photos together on a vintage ladder or DIY a unique tree birch ladder photo frame.
via Pinterest / via The Shabby Creek Cottage
via Rock My Wedding
9. With simply a rustic ladder and some planks, then you have a darling food and drink display for your wedding party. Pretty clever, right?
via Signed by Soden